Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change the crescent nerf

When the duck is zott grtting nerfed? That's the real issue, he's fucking up the economy.
Find

>Adding new weapons for people to enjoy additional variety is ruining the economy

No. Ruining the economy is donating $2,000 and adding 300,000 coins nobody asked for into flotation.

Stop bullying zott.

(09-02-2016, 01:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  Personally, >PERSONALLY< I feel that coins shouldn't even be GOTTEN from crates. I prefer it more as an economic trading currency that's valued because people aren't shitting it out of every orifice, and buying crates is considered a novelty of sorts. But that's just me.

This. I'd rather be able to get a better rarity item than 1000 coins to roll the same crate 3 times more.
Find

(09-02-2016, 03:49 AM)Nivendo Wrote:  
(09-02-2016, 01:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  Personally, >PERSONALLY< I feel that coins shouldn't even be GOTTEN from crates. I prefer it more as an economic trading currency that's valued because people aren't shitting it out of every orifice, and buying crates is considered a novelty of sorts. But that's just me.

This. I'd rather be able to get a better rarity item than 1000 coins to roll the same crate 3 times more.

i'm a bitch right, but that's the point of rolling for like half the people on the server. And that "better rarity item" will end up being an infectious so like...
Find