Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Super Awesome Detective Rebalance Thread

(06-30-2016, 05:34 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(06-30-2016, 02:57 AM)Kili Wrote:  Yeah, I think dets could definitely use a buff, they do seem a bit on the useless side other then throwing out a health station or using dna, would really love to see something like maybe a pistol-like turret on their camera, just something they can throw out to make try and keep someone away or delay them so they can heal up or something.

Detectives should get rc-cars strapped with explosives every 2 traitor kills they get

whoa, lets not make this a Cod game lol.

(06-30-2016, 02:52 PM)Kili Wrote:  
(06-30-2016, 02:57 AM)Kili Wrote:  Yeah, I think dets could definitely use a buff, they do seem a bit on the useless side other then throwing out a health station or using dna, would really love to see something like maybe a pistol-like turret on their camera, just something they can throw out to make try and keep someone away or delay them so they can heal up or something.

Detectives should get rc-cars strapped with explosives every 2 traitor kills they get

We should get that.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(06-30-2016, 02:54 PM)Jerome Wrote:  
(06-30-2016, 02:52 PM)Kili Wrote:  

We should get that.

No fuck that i like my body in one piece
Find