Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Super Awesome Detective Rebalance Thread

So after the success of my knife suggestion I've decided to run down through each item which I think needs a change/rebalance.
I'm doing detective here first because it really sucks at the moment, and the list of things to change is super short because Detectives have like half of a list

I also stole Chosen's thread design so sue me, it looks good.

Detective Changes

Please post on this thread if there is any other Detective items you want to see changed and/or potential changes you want included.

I'm suing, but all together I do think the Detectives should get a buff since when I'm a detective I immediately buy a health station, radar or grapple hook since those are the Only 3 worth using anymore (Thanks Jake).

Good ideas, but "Make crystal effects not work on Detectives"
NO.
NO!

Detectives are always targeted.
Find

(06-27-2016, 08:21 PM)Terran Wrote:  Good ideas, but "Make crystal effects not work on Detectives"
NO.
NO!

Detectives are always targeted.

You have to consider that Detectives are super beefy proven people surrounded by other innocents, with the power to heal themselves on command.

Detectives are targeted but they have some snazzy armor that reduces damage already, and the blaze crystals do a lot to reduce explosions.

These combined make it really difficult if not impossible to kill camping detectives with a majority of traitor weapons if not just straight up losing a gunfight.

If anything just the Blaze Crystals.
Find

I disagree with both crystals not effecting detectives, since they are a high priority to kill and are not that hard to kill, and the binoculars collecting DNA cus thats part of the strat of dropping bodies off the sides of buildings.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

The only good idea for a visualizer to make it useful is to have it display names on the ghosts.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Alright I've removed the crystal suggestion based off of feedback.

Thank you everyone for your input!
Find

Bumping
Find

Yeah, I think dets could definitely use a buff, they do seem a bit on the useless side other then throwing out a health station or using dna, would really love to see something like maybe a pistol-like turret on their camera, just something they can throw out to make try and keep someone away or delay them so they can heal up or something.
Find

(06-30-2016, 02:57 AM)Kili Wrote:  Yeah, I think dets could definitely use a buff, they do seem a bit on the useless side other then throwing out a health station or using dna, would really love to see something like maybe a pistol-like turret on their camera, just something they can throw out to make try and keep someone away or delay them so they can heal up or something.

Detectives should get rc-cars strapped with explosives every 2 traitor kills they get
Find