Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Time-Based Gun Lending System

+1, this idea would be great
Find

Not gonna lie, NTG's Temp trade system was a bit garbage, someone did a temp trade of a dragon mac10 to my friend for 1 minute but there was a minimum temp time but the warning was not easily visible from trade menu so it ended up goin through as a regular trade, had to get the mac from my friend and back to original owner. :p
Find

(06-05-2019, 11:02 PM)Tactical Pikachu Wrote:  Not gonna lie, NTG's Temp trade system was a bit garbage, someone did a temp trade of a dragon mac10 to my friend for 1 minute but there was a minimum temp time but the warning was not easily visible from trade menu so it ended up goin through as a regular trade, had to get the mac from my friend and back to original owner. :p

well yeah because moat coded that

(06-06-2019, 04:04 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  
(06-05-2019, 11:02 PM)Tactical Pikachu Wrote:  Not gonna lie, NTG's Temp trade system was a bit garbage, someone did a temp trade of a dragon mac10 to my friend for 1 minute but there was a minimum temp time but the warning was not easily visible from trade menu so it ended up goin through as a regular trade, had to get the mac from my friend and back to original owner. :p

well yeah because moat coded that
D A M N S O N
Find

I don't want this tbh and I loan out a ton of shit. It's always so finicky.

And yes, NTG temp trading by moat was trash tier. I duped atleast 4-5 things by pure accident. Imagine how many I could do intentionally if I had wished.
Find

Honestly the way I'd do it is just make a copy of each item in each Inventory. Whoever loans out will get a 'disabled' flag on their local copy of the item, but get to keep it, it would also say who the item is loaned to, and would disabled until the end date. Whoever receives it will get an untradeable copy that is only enabled until the end date. Then deleted automatically upon inv save/load.

Also I'd call it 'item previewing' not temp trading.