Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Time-Based Gun Lending System

We should be able to lend guns out that will automatically return after a certain amount of time. If people wish, they can charge a fee to borrow a gun. This really would be fun to let people "Try before you buy" or have some fun.

I won't go into details on how it works since Brass is better at that, but gosh darn would it be nice. May have some difficulties with guns transferring around inventories...But, eh.

Indeed, because when you want to borrow someone's gun, they need to be online usually & suicide to drop the gun, for which time someone else may take it - if there's an direct lending system, it would be way easier & less dangerous.

Yes please! No more temp trades or having to drop, be careful in coding it though cuz There will probably be some dupe glitches if not coded right...

Yeah, this would make a pretty awesome feature, would love to see this implemented.
+1
Find

im pretty sure this was asked for in ntg brass didnt like it i may be wrong tho
Find

(01-12-2015, 08:52 AM)Swan Wrote:  im pretty sure this was asked for in ntg brass didnt like it i may be wrong tho

This isn't NTG.

Just stop.

i said brass didnt like it -_-
Find

yes for runescape
Find

Yeah I would like this. +1 This was in NTG and it was actually really good.

(06-04-2019, 11:30 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  Yeah I would like this. +1 This was in NTG and it was actually really good.
four years later