Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Allow staff minigame rounds?

The only reason i see to do this is like others have said, when its a Minigame and its switching maps. Otherwise yeah, the spam of Admin obc us admin dragon round.. would just be annoying.

If people want the ability again, why not ask rounds be put back into crates and such like T rounds?
Vanished from life
Find

(06-03-2016, 02:43 PM)FoxSasha Wrote:  The only reason i see to do this is like others have said, when its a Minigame and its switching maps. Otherwise yeah, the spam of Admin obc us admin dragon round.. would just be annoying.

If people want the ability again, why not ask rounds be put back into crates and such like T rounds?

We did have tokens, I really wish they were added back like maybe as a rare prize from gift packages. Also I like this idea , as long as there is a limit to which the staff can do them or a command to carryover the minigame.
Find

Lemme start dragon rounds so I can be as cool as Jake.
Find

(06-03-2016, 05:56 PM)Daniel Wrote:  Lemme start dragon rounds so I can be as cool as Jake.

Fine if I can't dissuade you with words I will threaten you

I'm announcing here and now if admins can start dragon rounds I will apply for admin.

So know if you support this idea you are supporting Kuro for admin. Trust me you do not want that.
Find

Terrible idea, please no.

Someone said we'd get this like 4 months ago, don't remember who it was though, don't think it was anyone over admin so idk why they said it. Was kind of hyped for it. I think it'd be fun but it's a bad idea in the end with people constantly asking for spawn ins and staff constantly using it. +0.5. (.5 because I want it, otherwise it'd be +0)
Find

I think everyone should quit being entitled and believing they need to make up missed bonus rounds. It sucks, but it happens. You do not deserve bonus rounds, you are given them randomly. Besides, this will just make users beg for them towards the end of the week if they know a staff member hasn't used theirs yet.