Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Allow staff minigame rounds?

So what I was thinking is why not allow staff to spawn a set amount of minigames round? I was thinking have 1 obc or bouncy round a week and one Dragon round or Hunter round (once they are finalized) a month.

Ehhhhhhhh, I don't want it. I'd much rather not have everyone begging us for rounds. Jake can keep the plebs beggin' for him.
Find

i think this would be a great idea for when you get a mini game on map switch. giving admin+ the ability to give us that round that we missed due to the switch
Find

(06-03-2016, 03:01 AM)Suns Of the Phoenix Wrote:  i think this would be a great idea for when you get a mini game on map switch. giving admin+ the ability to give us that round that we missed due to the switch

this the only reason I'd support this tbh
Find

I think it would be kinda neat, and honestly if begging gets annoying just say you used it already, and would be a neat way to pay back those that help the server some, even if it just admin+ really would be cool. Would also help make events more fun and give admins a neat way to have some fun with the server.
Find

i made a thread about something like this didnt end so well, but im for it
Love me <3
Find

No thanks.

(06-03-2016, 03:03 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(06-03-2016, 03:01 AM)Suns Of the Phoenix Wrote:  i think this would be a great idea for when you get a mini game on map switch. giving admin+ the ability to give us that round that we missed due to the switch

I agree as well plus it would be a little bonus for the people that have worked to get admin+
Find

(06-03-2016, 03:03 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(06-03-2016, 03:01 AM)Suns Of the Phoenix Wrote:  i think this would be a great idea for when you get a mini game on map switch. giving admin+ the ability to give us that round that we missed due to the switch

Pretty much, but I'm not supporting this at all, admin's aren't here to give us minigame rounds, they are here to administrate.

Zott has admin for less than 2 days and is already asking for the ability to start mini games

Kek