Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I wanna buy and play this Rust game, but...

Alright, I'll get it sometime soon when I get a few more dollars. I've just burned out of a lot of games and in a rut. This is my "Got tired of Gmod, play other stuff for a while and then go back to your lover's embrace", lover being Garry and his Mod.

Thanks guys!

(04-14-2016, 06:31 AM)Terran Wrote:  Alright, I'll get it sometime soon when I get a few more dollars. I've just burned out of a lot of games and in a rut. This is my "Got tired of Gmod, play other stuff for a while and then go back to your lover's embrace", lover being Garry and his Mod.

Thanks guys!

What about Diablo 2?
Find

Rust was okay. I endgamed it when it was first released publicly in ~30 hours with a bunch of friends.
Nothing is more aggravating than farming radioactive bears for 30 minutes and then losing it all to death or people with actual guns :>
Find

Dread has been MIA/KIA for over a week now Jake, so we haven't had any chance to play Diablo 2 or anything. He doesn't play games with us now!
Find

i'd play legacy but if i play newer versions i will have like 10 frames.

alsofactoriowhen
Poros are love.
Find

doom open beta this weekend, stress test weekend for overwatch if you're lucky, may 5th open beta overwatch if you burned out and dont want to play rust
Find

(04-14-2016, 04:02 PM)Terran Wrote:  Dread has been MIA/KIA for over a week now Jake, so we haven't had any chance to play Diablo 2 or anything. He doesn't play games with us now!

last time i wanted to play diablo 2 siglings didnt want to.
Find

You've been MIA for ages dread.
Find

(04-14-2016, 01:57 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  rust is a terrible game, dont even bother with it.

it's optimization is shit, everyone walks around naked(all guys i believe), and overall it's just a dumb game in general.

Good think you can be a female in Rust now. Smile
Find

everythings permanent too, if your a woman your gonna stay one. you have no option with it

Find