Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I wanna buy and play this Rust game, but...

Is it possible to just play on a private server or something? I don't really wanna play on public ones and just come back to everything I made gone.

Speaking of that, and of Rust, does anyone else here play it? Is it worth $22? Would you play with me? Would anyone play with me?

rust is a terrible game, dont even bother with it.

it's optimization is shit, everyone walks around naked(all guys i believe), and overall it's just a dumb game in general.

I have rust and its pretty fun if you're playing with friends and you don't have a shit computer.
Find

I have Rust and would play it with you. I only have 15 hours into the game but I had fun all 15 of those hours. The naked characters running around is hilarious at first but you get used to it and it doesn't even cross your mind after a while. Also I believe there is a setting to make them wear pants if it really bothers you.
Find

i have rust as well. pretty enjoyable if you like building. only problem is that you have to find blueprint fragments to be able to learn and craft advanced gear. its all the luck of the draw as well. so you could get something that you already have. all in all if you have a good amount of friends playing it a pretty good experience. your character is bound to your steam and cant be changed as of now, some updates change it. the also added women now so you can be one of those, unfortunately, my character is now a guy that's blacker than MLK, Malcolm X, and stevie wonder combined. so i stand out like a sore thumb in the day

EDIT:
I will also play with you as well terran

Find

It's fun. Last time I played it seemed optimized a lot better but it's not fun alone and people are kinda cancerous on it. It's also not fun to come back to all your stuff gone but that's why you make a super hidden base until you can make it stronger.

I'd play with you but the main goal is to survive against/kill other players so a private server might not be that fun.
Find

(04-14-2016, 02:30 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  It's fun. Last time I played it seemed optimized a lot better but it's not fun alone and people are kinda cancerous on it. It's also not fun to come back to all your stuff gone but that's why you make a super hidden base until you can make it stronger.

I'd play with you but the main goal is to survive against/kill other players so a private server might not be that fun.

if you play you can go on the european servers. the time difference can mean theres no people on when you play

Find

(04-14-2016, 02:31 AM)Clombs123 Wrote:  
(04-14-2016, 02:30 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  It's fun. Last time I played it seemed optimized a lot better but it's not fun alone and people are kinda cancerous on it. It's also not fun to come back to all your stuff gone but that's why you make a super hidden base until you can make it stronger.

if you play you can go on the european servers. the time difference can mean theres no people on when you play

L A G
Find

(04-14-2016, 02:22 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  I have Rust and would play it with you. I only have 15 hours into the game but I had fun all 15 of those hours. The naked characters running around is hilarious at first but you get used to it and it doesn't even cross your mind after a while. Also I believe there is a setting to make them wear pants if it really bothers you.

i personally dont care about the nudity  

Im just worried my mom is gonna walk in and see a bunch of naked guys on my computer screen
Find

(04-14-2016, 03:24 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(04-14-2016, 02:31 AM)Clombs123 Wrote:  

L A G

then go on a dead server

Find