Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I wanna buy and play this Rust game, but...

(04-15-2016, 12:50 AM)Clombs123 Wrote:  everythings permanent too, if your a woman your gonna stay one. you have no option with it

The fuck? I'm no cis gendered scum. This game really needs to check itself.
Find

(04-15-2016, 03:17 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  
(04-15-2016, 12:50 AM)Clombs123 Wrote:  everythings permanent too, if your a woman your gonna stay one. you have no option with it

The fuck? I'm no cis gendered scum. This game really needs to check itself.

>post 36666

QUADS
Find

terran is now not getting the game because he cant stand the fact that he could be permanently stuck as black or a woman

Find

Not having a character designer is a stupid gimmick and a flaw in my eyes. I refuse to play it. I play games self-inserting as myself, because its more fun. I can't do that if the game doesn't let me.
Find

(04-16-2016, 12:42 AM)Terran Wrote:  Not having a character designer is a stupid gimmick and a flaw in my eyes. I refuse to play it. I play games self-inserting as myself, because its more fun. I can't do that if the game doesn't let me.

Well the second you get any clothes you can't even tell what your character looks like anymore (he wraps the hats around his head, full pants and long sleeve shirt armor)

It's basically inconsequential but it was kind of funny at first to be naked guys
Find

(04-16-2016, 01:14 AM)Furesh Wrote:  
(04-16-2016, 12:42 AM)Terran Wrote:  Not having a character designer is a stupid gimmick and a flaw in my eyes. I refuse to play it. I play games self-inserting as myself, because its more fun. I can't do that if the game doesn't let me.

Well the second you get any clothes you can't even tell what your character looks like anymore (he wraps the hats around his head, full pants and long sleeve shirt armor)

It's basically inconsequential but it was kind of funny at first to be naked guys

i already told him this, he isnt budging. he can always refund it if he becomes something he doesnt like

Find

since your gay
does it turn you on at all?
or do only gay animals turn you on?
Find

(04-16-2016, 02:01 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  

since your gay
does it turn you on at all?
or do only gay animals turn you on?

It didn't turn me on because it's a poorly rendered video game dick and I couldn't stop laughing enough to take it seriously whenever I looked tbh
Find