Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Game night!

Niceshot, there are plenty of free multiplayer games we could choose. Agar.io Pretendyourxyz.zy and such.
Imo we should do a strawpoll of the games people suggest to see what people would want to play.
Find

i think pretendyourxyz.xy is a great one. We could even use the TS ez.
Find

OpenSpades.
Find

If someone gets me the game were playing I'll join lol
Find

Well there are multiple gamemodes on gmod to play niceshot, imcluding hide and seek lol. We could also do things such as murder, melon bomber, morbus, etc
Find

i love melon bombers. but thats just nostalgia speaking.
Find

Considering we are a fps based community, how about something completely different to swap things up.
Find

well one of the main parts for staying on the server is that we would have rewards. I know about the other game modes and I know about steams free multiplayers games but maybe some people just like gmod and specifically ttt.
Find

The point of any gamenight is to play other games as a community. WE already play together on frg anytime we play.

AOE2:hd
AOM:EE
Cards against humanity
Agar.io
Alternative gmod gamemodes
http://www.boardgame-online.com/
Rust
Ark: Survival evolved
dayz

Are all examples of what could be played with multiple people (no silly 4/5 people team games else we could end up with people unable to play due to team sizes)
Find

I have a great idea, we can make a big tribe and fuck up anyone we see. We just move in 1 big phalanx and they wont do shit
Find