Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Game night!

So we havent had one of these in a while, so let's have one tonight! We have multiple games to choose from such as Board Game Online, The Hidden, Age of Empires 2, Age of Mythology, Sid Meier's Civilization 5(which I''m shit at but oh well), Dead Realm, and other games that we can think of! We'll all be on Team Speak to talk and have fun!
Find

rocket league!!11

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I dont have any of those games Sad
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

csgo, rocket league, insurgency, dayz, civ, 100% orange juice, payday 2, rust, town of salem

all games im willing to do!!

ill join maybe
Find

Can't forget about cards against humanity.

So I'm moving Game Night to tomorrow. Just to give some people some time to see the thread!
Find

Anyone here can play cards against humanity since theres a free online one. I can play dead realm but don't expect reactions from micless. I would suggest dying light but 5 maximum players so that wont work out. I can play csgo, pd2, insurgency from zott's list.
Find

I can play quite a bit of crap that has been suggested. If I am free I will join up.
Find

What time GMT would this be happening? Because britfag reasons
Find

Maybe we could have some fun on the server like make some of our own challenges for people and have our own rewards that would have to be donated of cores but I'm alright with that. Just so the people who don't have these games can still have some fun. I wouldn't really know the challenges but I have some ideas and other could help also it could be as simple as just playing poker it doesn't have to be anything too craze.

IDEAS :
#1. One player hides on the map (if the map is big enough or had good places to hide) and whoever finds him first gets something.
ps: could be a good idea for a future mini game if you made it harder for the seeker / seekers and gave them like 75% blindness and the hider / hiders full vison

#2. One person is the trader and he / she calls out for the first person to trade with a certain weapon like : Kaiju (any type),Any gun with Phoenix suffix ,Any gun with 2 different traits, UMP, Godlike

#3. First person to damage themselves to a specific amount

(this probably hasn't been done due to the whole no meta game rule but idk)
Find