Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 Round Burst Pistol

you goat.
Find

If glocks become 3 burst they would be able to just 3 burst head shot

(12-22-2015, 01:54 AM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  What I'm saying is that it's stupid to have a gun based of another gun on the server. It's like having a secondary that was originated by a shotgun

Um...What? LMFAO

Just because a gun has burst-fire that doesn't automatically make it anything like the famas. Do you think the glock in CS:GO is anything like the famas in CS:GO, no, you don't (Unless you're retarded). The deagle one shot headshots, so do rifles therefore by your logic we shouldn't have deagles because it's too similar to the rifle.

+1 need more varation in secondary weapons IMO.
Find

I think the glock and famas should be three round burst and full auto interchangeable.

plz add this
Bouncy Rounds
Find

maybe should or maybe

WE ADD THE R8 REVOLVER OOOOOOOOoooOoOoOoOoOoOoooooooooOOOOOOoooooo

kill me
Poros are love.

I like this idea. We do need more secondaries and more variety in base guns in general imo.
Find

I think it would be good but instead of making a whole new type of gun just make a special legendary 3 shot burst with the normal pistol skin and a special name with a trait that either does always 3 burst or has a high chance to 3 burst, otherwise shooting like a normal pistol... Other servers ruined adding extra guns for me and I don't think that would be a good thing.
Also as others were talking about only deagles, this would possibly add interest to the pistol again.

tl;dr
Make a normal pistol with 3 round burst trait, don't add a new gun.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=401514910&searchtext=shotgun+pistol

I will leave this here.
Find

Have no fear, I saw a gun like this on WOGS and it was op as shit. But if it was balanced on here it would be really good to use. +1
SG Fucking Overlord
Find