Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 Round Burst Pistol

Thumbs Up 
I think that we should add another secondary, because we only have 3 secondaries and there isn't really any variety in secondaries compared to the primaries.
I thought of weapons that would be good for a 3 round burst, but I could only find one which is a B23R which is a black ops 2 gun and I'm not sure if it would fit into our community. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=560245802

I feel like this would be a good addition to our community, because we have some variety (ex. ascultone, tartarus, etc.) but we don't have many good secondaries. I thought this could vary through the raritys of weapons ( Nocturnal B23R, Kaiju B23R, Standard B23R, Jolly B23R, etc.)

Hopefully you like this and hopefully it gets added into the game.
Bouncy Rounds

There is already one but a primary instead. Heard of a famas?

(12-21-2015, 11:41 PM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  There is already one but a primary instead. Heard of a famas?

Yes, I'm talking about a secondary. -.-
Bouncy Rounds

(12-21-2015, 11:41 PM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  There is already one but a primary instead. Heard of a famas?

How does that relate to a secondary?
That was unnecessary

(12-21-2015, 11:49 PM)Enchantaclaus Wrote:  

How does that relate to a secondary?
That was unnecessary

ur mum is my secondary.

Yea please do. Its just all desert eagles and Jerome with a glock or 2.

What I'm saying is that it's stupid to have a gun based of another gun on the server. It's like having a secondary that was originated by a shotgun

(12-22-2015, 01:54 AM)DiamondElf32 Wrote:  What I'm saying is that it's stupid to have a gun based of another gun on the server. It's like having a secondary that was originated by a shotgun

Let's only use one gun for now on. The others are basically the same with slight differences. *Heavy Sarcasm*

+1 to the idea. A new secondary sounds great.

why does it always have to be guns
can we please have throwable wheels of cheese

- That Thrakos Noob

IsRlyChristmasCookies then figures out this is a left 4 dead 2 add on. rip me.
Bouncy Rounds
Find