Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 Round Burst Pistol

(12-22-2015, 01:54 AM)Diamondman32 Wrote:  What I'm saying is that it's stupid to have a gun based of another gun on the server. It's like having a secondary that was originated by a shotgun

Like the Eoka pistol in Rust?
That'd be really fun to have in Gmod Big Grin
Screw off with your negativity.

Maybe for the burst pistol the Glock could be edited to be both fully-auto and burst fire? Similarily to CS:GO/CS:S
That would require adding a new keybind, though, so it depends on how much Brass feels about this.

(01-05-2016, 11:21 PM)Siglings Wrote:  maybe should or maybe

WE ADD THE R8 REVOLVER OOOOOOOOoooOoOoOoOoOoOoooooooooOOOOOOoooooo

kill me

I'd actually love that very much.

If we took the original R8 from CS:GO and nerfed it PROPERLY instead of what Valve did, it would be a very nice addition to the weapons we have currently.

Like less damage and (ever so slightly) FASTER fire speed instead of making it completely useless.
Find

(01-05-2016, 11:21 PM)Siglings Wrote:  maybe should or maybe

WE ADD THE R8 REVOLVER OOOOOOOOoooOoOoOoOoOoOoooooooooOOOOOOoooooo

kill me

this is not NTG [Deus Liteum]
Bouncy Rounds
Find

bumperino beotches
Bouncy Rounds
Find

+1 to throwable cheese

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

+1 to actual variety in pistols.
Find

Idk how adding shit works exactly, but what about a Beretta (3 round burst)
Find

I'd like to expand on the cheese wheel suggestion.

While it is in and of itself a very good suggestion, not opposed by anyone and should be added ASAP; I feel like I can enhance it a bit.

You know the wheel skeletons in Dark Souls? The ones that ride the spiky wheel of doom. The ones that roll directly into you, hit you multiple times while rolling into you either draining all of your stamina breaking your guard or doing a shiz ton of damage?

I'd like a primary that summons a hoarde of cheese wheel skeletons. One direct hit with the cheese wheel skeleton gun and your target is surrounded by 13 or so of them. Of course they will target whoever was shot by it. Guaranteed death so of course this needs balancing.

Also nerf the Deathbringer
Find

bump since this is good idea (IMO)
Find

Add a small mini revolver and call it "big iron"
Ahhhh. The IRONy
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find