Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prop traits

Takes a man to kill a man, nuggie :<
Find

(12-17-2014, 11:55 PM)Aleksandr Wrote:  
(12-17-2014, 11:54 PM)Terran Wrote:  Prop suffixes were a stupid part of NTG game-play. No gun should have a 1 in # chance to instantly kill someone. They were blatantly overpowered and broken. Sorry, but it IS true.

I LL KILL A MAN

Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

I love props. Anything that involves it is a +1 for me XD, but still like idea!
Sample Text.
Find

That's why I said if we have props, they should just do 1.5* the damage of the normal bullet. It might be harder to script or whatever, but it stops them from being overpowered.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(12-17-2014, 11:54 PM)Terran Wrote:  Prop suffixes were a stupid part of NTG game-play. No gun should have a 1 in # chance to instantly kill someone. They were blatantly overpowered and broken. Sorry, but it IS true.

That logic is slightly flawed. That would suggest no weapon should be a 1 shot headshot kill, which is silly.

It's not entirely a different concept as that, as you have to be pretty close range for it to be an auto-kill, and distance makes it significantly more tricky, and could technically be considered a 'skill shot'.

But up close, they were stupid, which is why I had a system to adjust velocity based on the distance of where you're aiming, but it was easily avoided.
Find

I was one hit killing people across 67th way with my undead shotgun of grim.

No, not even joking, I took people out from one side of the street to the other with it. 1 in 10 chance to instantly kill anyone. Maybe some props differ, but most were, and are, bullshit. Drove me nuts to shoot a guy to 17hp then get "luck'd" and die.

I guess luck is sort of a skill though. It reminds me I have to "git gud" and makes me upset.
Find

I never liked prop suffixes... I enjoy this because guns aren't so op. Please dont ruin that..

And as for guns shooting props as normal bullets I think that will just lag and is kinds pointless... I guess I'm not an expert at coding tho...
Find