Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Make Crates from the Event untradeable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Event Crates Untradeable

Ah, you meant all crates. Interesting. A longer cooldown will definitely be put in place somewhat soon though(not because of this, just because that was the original plan), however, since the release of Fallout 4, I have noticed a lot less attempts at the event, and just a lot less players in general playing FRG(frequently).

[off-topic kind of]
I've been working on Voslom, and am almost complete with the combat revamp/new hitbox system, going to test it out with some people, then figure out how I want to release it for you all.

I actually checked NTG today, and someone PM'd me this: "If you make Voslom paid for non-members, I'll fucking stab you in the neck" (That someone being Bottle4, yea the kid with some anger issues.). I lol'd.

Yeah, I think nobody understood my OP. Mostly I wanted to rid myself of the temptation to sell them than to open them, since abysmal crate luck. It was just a selfish suggestion.

Really excited to hear about Voslom, so let's turn this into Voslom Hype General instead of what it was previously! (You're right, nobody wants to do the event with me...or they just hate me.)
Find

Looking forward to Voslom! I've been hearing people talk about it in the Teamspeak occasionally and it sounds really neat.
Find

-1. I make less cash so nooo
Find