Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Make Crates from the Event untradeable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Event Crates Untradeable

I've gotten too rich off of these things. 4-6 a run it seems, at 175 each? Yeesh.

Yay/Nay?

No need to change any of the drops. I'd prefer if the event didn't have unnecessary tweaks, except for glitches of course, every weak which changes a major aspect to it.
Find

It is a little too easy to get rich lately lol...

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(11-19-2015, 04:32 AM)Terran Wrote:  I've gotten too rich off of these things. 4-6 a run it seems, at 175 each? Yeesh.

Yay/Nay?

So now that you got rich off of them close it down so no one else can get rich, yeah?

Perhaps there should be a thing so we have to find either skull/ other sorts of random missions in order to be able to unlock the raid each time instead of always allowed to go into it since we first found the 100. Makes the raid more limited.

The original plan was to have the cooldown for the event a week for beating it, and like 1-2 days for losing. It was changed right before release. That would solve that issue though, but the Crate of the damned wont be in there much longer. I plan to remove them pretty soon(as they are Halloween crates).

This event is also going to stick around, but the rewards are going to be changed up, and possibly some other things.
Find

If you have a problem with making more money then what you already have then why don't you just roll your crate. Also if your not going to use what you get out of them then give the item away or charge it in a crystal if its a gun. I see no reason why anyone should complain about making money especially if you need it. I find myself poor most often because when I do find a way to make money I buy something I've been wanting strait away. Or the simple fact that once in a while ill give away random sums of coins of if someone needs money and they ask for an amount I can supply I give it to them.
Find

The chests should have rolling screens as if it were a crate in itself <3 maybe have a 1 in 4 chance of it being either coins, an item crate, a crescent, or a damned.
I'unno, just a thought.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Oh, by the way, I meant crates you GET from the event, not the crates of the damned. Item crates and stuff. So people have top open 'em.

idk.
Find

(11-19-2015, 10:24 PM)Terran Wrote:  Oh, by the way, I meant crates you GET from the event, not the crates of the damned. Item crates and stuff. So people have top open 'em.

idk.

pls no i made 4k of my 4k out of these crates
Find

(11-19-2015, 04:32 AM)Terran Wrote:  I want to be the only rich person on this server! Fuck everyone else! Make these damn event crates untradeable because I'm a Jew and I like money.

Terran out.