Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you plan on doing?

After I finish my last year in HS I want to go to a 4 year University and study Computer Science.
Find

Im taking high school classes but on a college level to become a sport agent. If I fail to be good/not get hurt while playing football or running Track. #TeamSkinnys
Find

What am I going to do with my life
#noplan
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

(07-06-2015, 11:35 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  What am I going to do with my life
#noplan

idk my grades could probably get me into almost anything i wanted but i have no clue.

As of right now I would like to go to Emory University and take the pre-med track then hopefully go to med school at an Ivy league college. After that I would like to work at the company my father works as a Radiation Oncologist.
Find

(07-08-2015, 03:11 AM)Axe Wrote:  As of right now I would like to go to Emory University and take the pre-med track then hopefully go to med school at an Ivy league college. After that I would like to work at the company my father works as a Radiation Oncologist.

Dr. Axe wants to play with microwaves.
Find

finish school? HA
Find

(07-06-2015, 01:11 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I'm going to be a prosecutor and send all of you to prison.

Good, I deserve to be in prison.
Find

(07-08-2015, 06:44 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  finish school?  HA

yea cyan is too busy smoking weed and partying.
Find