Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you plan on doing?

I really want this to be a sort of serious topic; as I am curious on what people are going to do when they are done with school or whatnot, what kind of career you plan on pursuing (if you plan on doing anything).

I'd appreciate if you didn't troll on this thread because I'm tired of shit like that.

For myself; after I finish my last 3 years of high school I plan to go to College for a Batchelor's Degree in Criminal Justice for 4 years, and after I get my degree go into a training academy. Once I graduate the training academy I plan to search for jobs as a Corrections Officer in a high-scale Jail or a Prison, as I've always loved dealing with people and doing that has always been something that has spiked my interest.
Find

I could care less about my career as long as I am happy with my life.

Oh and in 5 years i see myself banging mcnuggies mom.
Find

I am trying to get into osu and become a nurosurgon, makes good money and why waste "my smarts on a dumb job".

After highschool I'm going to get a Chemical Engineering degree at the University of Michigan
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

sell drugs in an alley way.

I plan on attending full sail university and getting a bachelor's degree in graphic designing. I want to help create the people that everyone comes to love in their favorite video game.
Find

(07-05-2015, 09:55 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  I am trying to get into osu and become a nurosurgon, makes good money and why waste "my smarts on a dumb job".

I originally thought you meant you wanted to get into Osu (the game) and marked your post as dumb. Now I feel dumb because I realize that's a college. X_X
Find

Work in ASDA's most likely
Find

Keep popping the pills my doctor gives me and die of hereditary heart disease in a decade or so.

Edit: Actually, you know what? I'm buying a cheap shit-house at the edge of town for 15 grand, already in the process of fixing it up. Guess I'll rent it out to the desperate for cheap, maybe oil riggers or something. They've got the money. Then I'll move closer to a hospital and perhaps survive.

Place is pretty crappy but I've lived in it for two years, and I maintain stuff.
Find

I want to get into graphics and animation after college.
Find