Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you plan on doing?

There's a CNA program at my high school which I'm going to take. Once I finish that along with high school I'm going to go major in medicine at UCF, then try to get a job at a hospital in Orlando, FL.
Find

(07-05-2015, 05:08 PM)Bro-Tato Wrote:  There's a CNA program at my high school which I'm going to take. Once I finish that along with high school I'm going to go major in medicine at UCF, then try to get a job at a hospital in Orlando, FL.

I would never trust you as a doctor.

"Here's come cyanide for your headache."
Find

I'm gonna add on to mine.

I'm gonna be a full on Japanese speaking weeaboo, who when he isn't jerking off to anime, is selling drugs in an alley way next to a highschool. With a neck beard*

That's accurate. Right guiz?
Find

Probably gonna go down some engineering path, dont know really what kind though, but Ive thought about electronic engineering and computer engineering.
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

Up until the middle of my freshman year I had no clue what I was going to do with my life. It's scary to me that I already have most planned out (Except for how I am going to move out, if I am going to have a family, shit like that).

But whenever I tell people I plan on being a prison guard i get weird ass looks lmfao.

For anyone that does not know osu is Ohio state university
Find

(07-05-2015, 09:10 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Up until the middle of my freshman year I had no clue what I was going to do with my life. It's scary to me that I already have most planned out (Except for how I am going to move out, if I am going to have a family, shit like that).

But whenever I tell people I plan on being a prison guard i get weird ass looks lmfao.

I feel like you want to be a prison guard just because you're admin on the Aftermath Revolution jailbreak server.
Find

(07-05-2015, 11:54 PM)Bro-Tato Wrote:  
(07-05-2015, 09:10 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Up until the middle of my freshman year I had no clue what I was going to do with my life. It's scary to me that I already have most planned out (Except for how I am going to move out, if I am going to have a family, shit like that).

I feel like you want to be a prison guard just because you're admin on the Aftermath Revolution jailbreak server.

I've had an interest in Criminal Justice since I was 12, but never thought of it as a career until ~November. What got me into it officially was visiting and touring the maximum facility prison my step-dad works at in Washington.

Being staff on a Jailbreak server is just something I do for fun lol, its just like TTT. It's not like I want to be a terrorist because I'm an admin on TTT o.o, and I've had an interest as a corrections officer before I even started playing Jailbreak.
Find

Im going to college to get a bachelor's in Process Technology then become a technician working at power plants or win the lotto.
Find

I'm going to be a prosecutor and send all of you to prison.
Find