Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is this word racist?

(07-02-2015, 08:44 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  as I have been told by Jake; as long as it is not used in a malicious manner against people, it is fine.

I personally disagree with it being allowed; but it is.

Personally, I don't give a shit what people say. If someone wants to call their friend* a n*gger as a joke, I think it's fine, but if someone uses it to disrespect someone, I think that is wrong and shouldn't be allowed. Like I do it to mcnuggie all the time, not to be mean, but as a harmless joke.

Just my opinion.
Find

We had a vote on it awhile back, and the majority didn't think it was racist. The word itself has evolved into a more friendly meaning, although based on a racist word, that's not at all what it's supposed to be used as today. Of course if someone is using it to offend someone, it can be acted on, but if someone is being friendly about it, and not directing it at anyone with any malicious intent, is there any reason to be offended by it?(Especially if you use it yourself)

No one ever uses the word nigga to offend someone, but no one uses the word n*gger to refer to someone in a friendly way
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

Wow. That's actually disturbingly accurate.
Find

(07-02-2015, 04:22 PM)DahEpuk Wrote:  Im white and I find the word nigga offensive because it could offend other people that are completely ok with the word and therefore I am really offended

Also so far this is my favourite post of the day.
Find