Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is this word racist?

So Psychotic Dave keeps on saying the word nigga. Is that racist? Cause for me that it is cause it about my race

He did say n*gga was not racist but n*gger was
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

McNuggie himself told me the word "nigga" was allowed.
And there is no race on the internet. We are all equal and rainbow.

I'm just gonna say my mind here. I don't mean to talk about anyone. But Jerome I have heard you use the word multiple times. If you really felt it was against your race you would not use it yourself.

I haven't heard jerome say it , but in my opinion it is. I don't agree with it being allowed, but that is just my opinion

If it's not against the rules, and if you don't like him saying it...why don't you politely ask him to stop?

**Note: "Politely asking him to stop" does not mean putting him on full blast and giving him a hard time about it. It really is offensive though and sometimes people don't really realize that.
Find

-The difference-

Nigga: "Hey, buddy."

N***er: "Fuck you."
Find

Whether or not it is racist depends on the context of the sentence it is being used in. Many people use the word as a replacement for my friend in which case it is not seen as racist.

As long as it isn't used maliciously, no, it isn't. Its just a word there, a change on another word. However, using it in excess, or in a way to upset another player/being obnoxious with it would warrant probably a mic-spam punishment (vbat, gag).

You DO have a right to use the word and others, but don't abuse it!

Im white and I find the word nigga offensive because it could offend other people that are completely ok with the word and therefore I am really offended
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)