Just no they mean the same thing
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

how many times did we have this debate on ntg lol
Find

If they use it with intent to abuse someone that is a very bad thing

Photo 
(07-02-2015, 02:08 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  I'm just gonna say my mind here. I don't mean to talk about anyone. But Jerome I have heard you use the word multiple times. If you really felt it was against your race you would not use it yourself.

As Derp says, Jerome, you literally use that word (in typing at least since your parents don't like you cursing) ALL the time. If you don't like the word, don't say it yourself, otherwise people will assume you're cool with it.
Hypocrisy is extremely annoying, and you aren't the only black-skinned person that does this. It's a popular subject across America as a word "white people" can't say. Pft, quit saying it yourself if it's so offensive.
If this really does get out of hand, I can supply proof of Jerome saying it many times. >_>
Find

Honestly, I don't mind both words, I suppose I'm just racist like that hah. As for server rules, as long as you don't disrespect with it or offend anyone, it's fine, don't spam it, don't over use it and in most cases it's best not to call anyone a nigga.
Find

(07-02-2015, 05:48 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(07-02-2015, 02:08 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  I'm just gonna say my mind here. I don't mean to talk about anyone. But Jerome I have heard you use the word multiple times. If you really felt it was against your race you would not use it yourself.

As Derp says, Jerome, you literally use that word (in typing at least since your parents don't like you cursing) ALL the time. If you don't like the word, don't say it yourself, otherwise people will assume you're cool with it.
Hypocrisy is extremely annoying, and you aren't the only black-skinned person that does this. It's a popular subject across America as a word "white people" can't say. Pft, quit saying it yourself if it's so offensive.
If this really does get out of hand, I can supply proof of Jerome saying it many times. >_>

Don't quote me on this but
I think the reason black skinned people say it is because they are reclaiming the word. Since it was used to offend black people.
but I dunno I might just be stupid

(07-02-2015, 07:04 PM)Denneh Wrote:  

I think the reason black skinned people say it is because they are reclaiming the word. Since it was used to offend black people.

I feel if someone can self-describe themself as that word, and even call others by it, there should be no problem calling them it.
Find

that's thinking deep denneh....hmmmmm.
Find

(07-02-2015, 08:23 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  

that's thinking deep denneh....hmmmmm.

My highly feminist English teacher told me lol
Find

as I have been told by Jake; as long as it is not used in a malicious manner against people, it is fine.

I personally disagree with it being allowed; but it is.
Find