Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Most underrated maps

I like gm_flatgrass and gm_construct
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Amstervile fave map
Find

(06-03-2015, 04:47 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  I agree with island 17, and no one votes bank because that version is worse than the other one, where you could close the vault n shit.  
Same with lost temple, but no one remembers that one so who cares.

Oh yeah, lost temple is an underrated map too for sure. Also, I didn't know there were better versions of bank and lost temple. Someone link me and I'll add them!
Find

(06-03-2015, 03:06 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 04:47 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  I agree with island 17, and no one votes bank because that version is worse than the other one, where you could close the vault n shit.  
Same with lost temple, but no one remembers that one so who cares.

Oh yeah, lost temple is an underrated map too for sure. Also, I didn't know there were better versions of bank and lost temple. Someone link me and I'll add them!

I remember when I was younger I hated Lost Temple because it scared the shit out of me with random noises and then it was just so dark and confusing that I didnt know my way around

And then I came to love it. So much fun to be a traitor when you could kill someone and then disappear down a corridor
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

Wanda is a really cool map that uses a lot of custom assets but is rarely played
Find

(06-03-2015, 05:26 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Wanda is a really cool map that uses a lot of custom assets but is rarely played

It has a billboard with a girl showing her tits:

Took that before I got banned.
Find

space station, best map ever. please readd

Space Station
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(06-06-2015, 04:40 AM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  Space Station

Cancer

(06-06-2015, 02:18 PM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  Cancer

Man, I love that map.
Find