Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Most underrated maps

What do you guys think is the most underrated map? I would have to say ttt_bank. That map is so good and we RARELY play it.
Find

I can't perfectly remember the name of it, but that one map that's a very large, detailed town. It started with an A...Amity or something?

Anyways, we never EVER play it, yet its one of my favorite maps. Its medium to large-ish, yet so densely packed with goodies that it brings a tear to my eye. Its in a sort of port, and has a nice dark night to play in.
Find

Amsterville.

Amsterville, bank, and subway are some of my favorite maps. Subway could be improved a bit, and I like dark settings.
Find

Here is my list: dolls, rooftops and 67th way.

These maps need to be played more!!!1!1!1!1!1!!!111!!!

Lol I feel like dolls and rooftops get played a lot, I really like swanpark and I love 67th
Find

Island 17 I think it is. The smaller of the two maps with lighthouses in the middle.
Find

Christmas Town and Nipperhouse :C , remember the crash? All we had was Christmas Town ;_; #neverforget #likeifucri
Find

I agree with island 17, and no one votes bank because that version is worse than the other one, where you could close the vault n shit.
Same with lost temple, but no one remembers that one so who cares.
Find

(06-03-2015, 03:12 AM)Eons Wrote:  Lol I feel like dolls and rooftops get played a lot,  I really like swanpark and I love 67th
i agree with the swan park thing
Love me <3
Find

(06-03-2015, 05:08 AM)Swan Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 03:12 AM)Eons Wrote:  Lol I feel like dolls and rooftops get played a lot,  I really like swanpark and I love 67th
i agree with the swan park thing

Lol Big Grin
Find