Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coin Shop Commissions

I think no items should ever be spawned for players unless under extreme situations (E.G they get wiped due to a glitch), but isn't this a topic for another thread? Everyone, back to Blender!
Find

I do not like the idea of spawning an item in for someone just because they made the model, or came up with the idea. There's a lot more to adding it to the server than that, and in the end, I spend hours adding them to the server and coding them(mainly weapons, I made an easy system to add coinshop items though), only to give all of the credit to the person who came up with the idea, or modeled the item. Which is fine for the most part, I just don't want people to assume that all they need to do is come up with an idea or rough draft of an item, and receive it in game. It also ruins the meta of the game we have setup here.

Especially if I didn't even request you to make anything, which is why I had aresuft make a poll about being able to receive the railgun. Because I pretty much disagreed with it.

Aresuft is a rare exception of being able to use some of the items he's modeled. Most of them being Coinshop items, which are harmless, but the railgun, mainly being a token of appreciation for making things I requested(the railgun being one of the things I did NOT request).

EDIT:
Also, no weapons!

If you were to pay him coins and he sends me the weapon, and I add that. That essentially is giving you MORE than what I even give higher-donators. Which was simply to NAME a tier. Not have their own custom weapon type, and all that. Which is kind of unfair tbh.

(05-29-2015, 02:47 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I do not like the idea of spawning an item in for someone just because they made the model, or came up with the idea. There's a lot more to adding it to the server than that, and in the end, I spend hours adding them to the server and coding them(mainly weapons, I made an easy system to add coinshop items though), only to give all of the credit to the person who came up with the idea, or modeled the item. Which is fine for the most part, I just don't want people to assume that all they need to do is come up with an idea or rough draft of an item, and receive it in game. It also ruins the meta of the game we have setup here.

Especially if I didn't even request you to make anything, which is why I had aresuft make a poll about being able to receive the railgun. Because I pretty much disagreed with it.

Aresuft is a rare exception of being able to use some of the items he's modeled. Most of them being Coinshop items, which are harmless, but the railgun, mainly being a token of appreciation for making things I requested(the railgun being one of the things I did NOT request).

EDIT:
Also, no weapons!

If you were to pay him coins and he sends me the weapon, and I add that. That essentially is giving you MORE than what I even give higher-donators. Which was simply to NAME a tier. Not have their own custom weapon type, and all that. Which is kind of unfair tbh.

We need like a lay down the law emoj like a little judge hammer (ik ntg has the ban hammer, but damn it would work for this xD)
Find

Ok how about this i dont have enough coins yet but how much would it cost to have a baby smoking a cigar i want smoke to come out of the cigar to how much would that cost man im gonna start saving up my coins
Find

(05-29-2015, 05:34 AM)cobaltgeo Wrote:  Ok how about this i dont have enough coins yet but how much would it cost to have a baby smoking  a cigar i want smoke to come out of the cigar to how much would that cost man im gonna start saving up my coins

The prices are on the first page, cobalt. Look up how many faces the baby model from HL2 has and go from there.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

he is now working on a commission by me. get to it aresuft.
Find

(10-08-2015, 09:55 PM)Dread Dark Wrote:  he is now working on a commission by me. get to it aresuft.

10/10
Find

(10-08-2015, 09:58 PM)Enchantabuddy Wrote:  
(10-08-2015, 09:55 PM)Dread Dark Wrote:  he is now working on a commission by me. get to it aresuft.

10/10

10 years later....
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(10-08-2015, 10:41 PM)Nekomata Wrote:  
(10-08-2015, 09:58 PM)Enchantabuddy Wrote:  
(10-08-2015, 09:55 PM)Dread Dark Wrote:  he is now working on a commission by me. get to it aresuft.

10/10

10 years later....

20 years later Aresuft will check this thread. Just like the giveaway.
Find

(05-28-2015, 10:20 PM)Cobaltgeo Wrote:  So how much will it be if i wanna have a mask of my face with Smoke coming out of my eyes

Wouldn't be allowed no one wants a dick face with smoke coming out of the urethra... ok maybe i do.
Find