Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coin Shop Commissions

Hi,

Q: Do you have an idea for an accessory that you want to be created?

With permission from brass, I am starting commissions for some new coin shop accessories. If you have some coins lying around and have a really good idea for an accessory, message me! I will be making accessories that will vary in price based on complexity. Of course, myself and brass will have to approve the item suggested.

Rates-

Simple accessory (Below 1,000 faces): 1,000 coins

Complex accessory (Above 1,000 faces): 1,500 coins

Add effect (smoking, glowing, etc): +250 coins

Add animations: +500

SWEP:-

What you get-
  • Name your item.
  • Your name will be placed in the description, along with your custom description.

eh...

So how much will it be if i wanna have a mask of my face with Smoke coming out of my eyes

For what it costs I think you should get it but I can see how if you have enough to request one you should have enough to buy one. If we have a direct role in creating it (like looking at, critiquing, and giving advice on models/ideas) would we get the accesory/SWEP? (Assuming that the advice isn't just saying "I'd rather it have x instead of y" i.e: not directly contributing to its creation) Also, would we be able to choose or suggest whether it can be bought on the marketplace or only dropped?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Terran's Commission:

Name: Katatachi Basami

Description: Fear is Freedom!
Control is Liberty!
Contradiction is Truth!
That is the reality of this world!

Total cost: 3,000 coins
Find

Ohohohoho!
Find

(05-29-2015, 01:48 AM)SilencePie Wrote:  For what it costs I think you should get it but I can see how if you have enough to request one you should have enough to buy one. If we have a direct role in creating it (like looking at, critiquing, and giving advice on models/ideas) would we get the accesory/SWEP? (Assuming that the advice isn't just saying "I'd rather it have x instead of y" i.e: not directly contributing to its creation) Also, would we be able to choose or suggest whether it can be bought on the marketplace or only dropped?

Unfortunately, Brass's morals prevent him from spawning items into the system. So you do not receive a copy of the model, swep or accessory. And as for it being dropped or only in the market, I will take into consideration suggestions on things like rarity or on weather or not it can be dropped. But it can't be anything crazy as myself and Brass must okay it.
Find

One of my fears that this will oversaturate the market/coin shop with items that nobody really uses.

I mean, more is normally better, but, i dunno.
just because think in a year how many there could be. Especially since 1000 coins isn't exactly a lot.

or im just a complete idiot who knows nothing.

probably the latter so please dont hate.

but as a side note: I DO think it's a good idea, i just was really thinking out loud.

also can we make pony and furry items outlawed.

Also @ aresuft's last comment. That's smart. It will be like the tier you get for donating.
Find

(05-29-2015, 02:04 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  Unfortunately, Brass's morals prevent him from spawning items into the system.

If we make the model ourselves and it's approved by Brassx would we receive the item?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(05-29-2015, 02:06 AM)SilencePie Wrote:  
(05-29-2015, 02:04 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  Unfortunately, Brass's morals prevent him from spawning items into the system.

If we make the model ourselves and it's approved by Brassx would we receive the item?

That's up to Brass
Find