Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can we remove Trappycottage?

Never really liked this map in the first place, always caused anger. The blocking pre-round was inevitable

+1
Find

Remove this garbage, lots of rdmed caused by people randomly hitting traps.It's just a giant maze with 10 traps that make it really not fun to play.

(05-03-2015, 04:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  I wouldn't mind as much if there was more than one spawn/spawn entrance, and traps were T only, but the metagame is reaaaal. For example, Rotshout let Laharl shoot me and kill me because I was holding the battery (There was only one T), and they then proceeded to buddy up leaving my cold, poor un id'd corpse to rot. This was pretty much rape.

10/10 is reaaaal butthurt. <3
Also, no. I like this map even when not metagaming. I do agree that the spawn points are terrible, but people don't rdm with the traps that often.
Find

First space station is removed then this....you people sure know how to get rid of good maps
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Space station, in my opinion, was a fun map but it did have a couple flaws that made it pretty bad. Trappy cottage on the other hand is, in my opinion, unenjoyable and would require someone to start from scratch if they honestly wanted to fix map.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

B-but space Cry
Find

literally bump this thread

and necro

literally full of people who end up blocking the door and no one is fast enough to actually slay them (aka right now, with 20 players)
Poros are love.
Find

+1, please.

people just block the ladder pre round to be trolls and it's super annoying.
Find

+1, Needs dragon rounds.
Find

-1. It's the best map.
Umpty Dumpty