Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can we remove Trappycottage?

so its clear now terran wants to remove every map and just leave construct behind, other than that -1. i feel that trap rdming does not happen as often as people say it does and the blocking at the beginning is simple enough that if no staff are on give them stop blocking warnings pre round and if they still blocking mid round blast their face off

(05-06-2015, 06:57 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  First space station is removed then this....you people sure know how to get rid of good maps
SG Fucking Overlord

Bumping this thread because this map is just troll bait.

Please.
Find

Don't remove it. These people are just salty.
SG Fucking Overlord

(02-06-2017, 12:22 AM)Jerome the Ninja Wrote:  Don't remove it. These people are just salty.

can you give us one valid reason why this map shouldn't be removed other than "people are just salty"?
Find

I like it other than the fact that the spawn is really bad and there is only one way to get out of it which people block and its very annoying. If this were to change then it'd be 10/10 to me.

I change my mind

-1 to remove
shotgun map
Find

+1,if the spawnpoint wasnt where it is,it would be not shitty
Find

this is not the only map that has these makings and still is very popular, if you have an issue with meta, door block or any other rule breaking you should reach out to staff or if none are available report on forums just like on any other map.