Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Good idea?
Yes, this would be awesome!
Nah, it's unnecessary.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestion for the Hylian Shield!

Well I mean, just imagine if you're focused elsewhere, and trying to see what's happening 'over there', and that one person with the shield is behind you pushing you around.

With a crowbar, it's not much of an issue 'cause of the cooldown, but with this.. ehh..
Find

You mean negative move speed when holding right click, right? AKA pushing them? That's work, but maybe increase the area it protects a bit more if so, because moving slower is kinda death.

Couldn't it just have a charge bar? At 100% it could do the pushing for 10 or so seconds, would recharge say 5% every second or two. Or something like that.
Find

(03-31-2015, 01:57 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Well I mean, just imagine if you're focused elsewhere, and trying to see what's happening 'over there', and that one person with the shield is behind you pushing you around.

With a crowbar, it's not much of an issue 'cause of the cooldown, but with this.. ehh..

I see your point. Could just make it a rule not to troll with it.

(03-31-2015, 01:59 AM)Terran Wrote:  You mean negative move speed when holding right click, right? AKA pushing them? That's work, but maybe increase the area it protects a bit more if so, because moving slower is kinda death.

Couldn't it just have a charge bar? At 100% it could do the pushing for 10 or so seconds, would recharge say 5% every second or two. Or something like that.

or that works too
Find

I believe adding any item OR map that we need to add an extra rule for should try to be avoided at all costs.
Find

(03-31-2015, 02:14 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I believe adding any item OR map that we need to add an extra rule for should try to be avoided at all costs.

I agree but I also think that trolling in general should not be allowed under the discretion of the staff that are on. But I'm just a square so ignore me if you think that's too general or strict
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find