Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Good idea?
Yes, this would be awesome!
Nah, it's unnecessary.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suggestion for the Hylian Shield!

As we all know, the Hylian Shield is a really cool item but with its inability to push it isn't super sought after. It is LEGENDARY rarity so this, to me, is a bit of a problem. I had a really good idea to fix this though and possibly make the Hylian Shield the most sought after melee. What if when holding the shield up (blocking) you could also slightly push people. It wouldn't push like a normal melee does in short bursts with a cooldown, but rather continuously push people at a slower rate. It would only be able to move one person at a time. I think this would be really cool and I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to code. What does everyone else think?
Find

I'd really like that just to have a way to get people to stop blocking me without resorting to killing. Sounds like this would work perfectly!
Find

I really like this idea. THe hylian shield isnt too good as it is. It's also nice that it's a continuous push. Souds pretty good to me.

See this isnt a sugestion its a message to brass so yea i do agree with this if i could get my hands on one i would gladly use it after this would be added.
Find

(03-30-2015, 11:45 PM)Terran Wrote:  I'd really like that just to have a way to get people to stop blocking me without resorting to killing. Sounds like this would work perfectly!

Didn't even think of that. Would be really easy to just move a door blocker out of the way.
Find

Id say +1 if all other shields in the future are given the same ability
Find

The shield went from 3k value to nearly nothing in no time flat. This idea is brilliant and needs to happen!
Find

+1 that sounds like a really great idea actually i say go for it
Find

Just don't let any trolls get their hands on the shield and it should be fine, otherwise it will be EXTREMELY annoying IMO.

(03-31-2015, 12:51 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Just don't let any trolls get their hands on the shield and it should be fine, otherwise it will be EXTREMELY annoying IMO.

Could make it have - movement speed so you can always outrun them. Up yo you on that though.
Find