Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nerf bear traps

I just dont like how its a two shot kill. and you can buy as many as you want. If there can be a limit. 3. if not. Lower the damage to 40. I'm ok with 40
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

You can't limit items in the T shop to x amount. It's either 1 and done or unlimited. I'm not willing to go in and recode core aspects of the gamemode for this.

Traitors are supposed to have powerful items available. They are out numbered, and most of the time they lose. You can't stack them on top of each other anymore, so what's the chances you're going to get the same person stuck in them twice?
Find

not on top of eachother. But really close. It happened in halo map. A cat walk. A player put bear traps all the way up. covering mostly the whole
catwalk
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(02-16-2017, 07:46 PM)Brassx Wrote:  You can't stack them on top of each other anymore, so what's the chances you're going to get the same person stuck in them twice?

Frequently actually. If you place them in a popular place where not so many people are walking through it at that time, it can result in 2 beartrap triggers by 1 person. Ex: 67th way. Place one on the top part of the underground. Put one on the bottom of the underground. Do this when there is like 6 people.

This will result in a few results, but there is a chance that the guy still won't pay attention, or heal up to 60 and it wont matter. Personally, I at least heal to 52 before walking again after being hit by a bear trap.
Find

If you make the bear traps have less health that would be great. Now you have to shoot them, hit them with your melee, beat it with a cinder block, slice it with a 1000 degree knife, and hit it with an rpg to destroy it.
Find

(02-16-2017, 09:19 PM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  If you make the bear traps have less health that would be great. Now you have to shoot them, hit them with your melee, beat it with a cinder block, slice it with a 1000 degree knife, and hit it with an rpg to destroy it.

I think this is the only reasonable way to nerf them within reason.
Find