Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice"

Final verdict:
  • Atmaisfear is banned indefinitely with a chance to appeal.
  • Microboss is banned for 1 month, and demoted from member.
Normally I'd do trade bans for such things, with demotions, but Micro didn't actually trade, and Atmaisfear couldn't care less about trading/items.

Everyone else in the discord channel involved (that were cheering/encouraging said scam), you've made my shit list but I'm not going to take direct action against you right now.

I'm honestly sick of all the reports against you though jerk butt, I know a lot of them are pretty bull shit, but I can't say they are completely unwarranted.. Trying to do a stupid prank like this is why this whole mess happened to begin with. Just why did you feel the need to make people who hate you, more salty? Just stop. I'm tired of reports against you, the little things add up to a breaking point eventually, and when a more substantial one comes along, just know I will not let things slide, so you really need to try to clean up your behavior.. Remember at the end of the day we're a gmod server, and a community. Having our virtual items is fun and enjoyable, but you need to ask yourself if what you go through when trading is really worth the amount of hate you get? And you all need to ask yourselves, is it really worth the hate/drama to single him out because you dislike him or his trade practices? I'll leave it at that.

Report closed.

EDIT:
I wanted to also mention about you specifically microboss. There's literally no excuse for your actions, there's a video on the thread alone that shows what you were saying in-game. Endorsing said scam, saying it's not against the rules, all of this disgusting behavior. Your replies here did nothing but make you look worse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Scamming) The loss of a friend for "Justice" - Brassx - 05-05-2019, 02:30 AM