Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Castle Damage Charts Fluctuate

(01-12-2018, 05:57 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I dunno, I think loot did get a buff or something because remember yesterday when I got 12 bones and 12 ancients and I was second to last.

Also, I've been thinking about that. Wouldn't it mean you get better loot due to it always being near you thus being one of the first to have a more accurate shot on the orb? It's not hard to have someone orb of christmas you or even sagacious someone for any health lost. At least change your secondary to something like a swift or lightweight and then switch when its down for equally fair damage.

What happened in your case is you got lucky with your regular drops(or maybe everyone else got unlucky?).

When castle came out it was trying out something I suggested a while ago here.
The purpose of the thread was to make certain roles that contribute more towards the success of the kill give you that chance of extra reward, but sadly the only thing that can be tracked is damage. Leaving us with only damage counting towards additional drops.

As for the second part that's only partly true for just the first kiter, the person who kites on their own loses out on the entire other boss, they only contribute 2/3 to the total potential damage which really costs them if they want to get any bonus drops (or potential chances at the godlike).

Here's an example
I was kiting fire, eclipse kited ice. Everyone else was DPS with me taking ice kite when Eclipse died an untimely death.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Castle Damage Charts Fluctuate - Nivendo - 01-12-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: Castle Damage Charts Fluctuate - Kuro - 01-12-2018, 11:23 AM
RE: Castle Damage Charts Fluctuate - Kuro - 01-13-2018, 01:33 AM