Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Bloodwynd loot changes

Hello, currently the drops for Bloodwynd allow 3-5 to everyone who damages him regardless of their contribution

This leaves people who do a majority of the majority of the damage, have the aggro a majority of the kill, or people who save the attempt out to dry with the same odds as everyone else.

What do you guys think of adding bonuses for certain feats during the fight?

Doing things like majority of the damage, having the longest time of aggro, or being the last alive would grant you an additional drop allowing you to drop 4-6 instead

Doing multiple feats will not stack and the average drops would still be 3-5.

no
Find

Id rather just make a coin drop happen 100% every win per player, even if it was 100 coins per run.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Drops can sometimes be good and sometimes bad, I dont think getting better loot would help but maybe the better place the better drops. The drops look random sometimes, I would see 5th and 6th place get better drops the 2nd and 3rd.
Find

As stated via steam chat. The boss has no requirements, a short cooldown, and take likes 2 minutes to kill.

How much damage you do does not affect your drops. Your entire party (so long as they have dealt at least 1 damage) has the same chances for the same drops. The reason is because it's a party based boss. The amount of damage shown is there as just a little something extra to see at the end. That's it. It's not a free-for-all boss, and it's not a very skill-based boss. Having better weapons(thus dealing more damage) should not give you better drops for this boss in particular. Thus the entire party have the same chances, regardless of how much damage they do.