Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stepping Down

Minecraft server when Smile
Find

take care man! hoping 2021 treats us all a little better.
its admirable how much time and care you put in the community, truly.

i'd like to be stay in touch w your art n stuff if you post that anywhere! and good luck w future jobs after college Smile
Find

Its been a while since we talked man, but I'll miss ya. Your one of the first people I played with on server back in 2015. We all change and shit, so dont feel bad about leaving. Just dont forget you can stop by and play a round or 2 from time to time.

As far as I am concerned (and I bet most people agree) you'll always be welcome at FRG. Hope you stay in touch man!
Find

havent known you for too long but the encounters ive had with you have all been a good time, but wanna wish you the best of luck going forward. Big Grin
Find

We are all grateful for the time and patience you've put into FRG. I know you've dealt with negativity during your time as manager, but there's so much positivity too. Don't forget those moments,because those are the ones that matter!

We hope you find success and don't forget to take care of yourself. Happy new year~
Find

Old manager to old manager you did good. You were great and people respected you. You made the community a better place when you were around and im sure you will be missed. I wish you luck with what every you spend your time doing. You know if you ever need to talk or vent about anything you can message me. I guess to end this sappy message i just want you to know you were 1 of the best. TY and have a great new year.
Deadheala
Find

Hey Unpork! Remember me? It's Martin from high school. But no onto the actual message. I'm really sad to see you step down from your position as manager. In my time of playing FRG for the handful of years I've been here you have always been there as the manager. You had your good moments and your bad ones but overall I've got to say I really respect the consistency in your act. I've seen you take a lot of shit from people for various reasons and generally I respect that you've been able to tough it out for this long. I remember one of our first encounters when I was buying an extinct railgun, I still wonder if you hold it against me. Over time so much shit has happened and whether people liked you as a person or not it is undeniable that things will feel emptier without you here.

With that said I truly wish you the best in both your educational endeavours and your future as a whole. May you prosper at whatever you seek out to do and I hope that you will be able to attain true success.

Yours Truly - The Fucking Goblin
Find

Unpoke, thank you for everything you've done for this community as both a member and as our manager. I know a lot of people have given you flack over the years even for the most minor of things expecting nothing but perfection; I'm sure they realize the hole you'll leave in our community with your departure from the manager position. It really sucks to see you step down from your position but I completely understand your decision. I know we've talked a lot personally over discord from time to time so I know some of the things going on with your life but if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here.
Find

sucks you gotta go, you were a huge help for brass since he didnt have to worry about apps since you were here. I might have given you shit but I would like for you to know it was all just jokes, Hope you find your way in life and might even have time to come back to the server just to have fun and not having to deal with staff problems. I had a lot of fun playing and messing with you.
GL in life!
(also ill be taking your manager spot now)
Find

Rip to my favorite gay manager you will be missed and you will be in our hearts
Find