Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leviathan/50 Shades Of Aidz Unban Appeal

(02-23-2021, 03:52 PM)SquaredTriangles Wrote:  You keep saying you thought more about it and how "yes I posted a fucked up video" but maybe you should've thought not to fucking post that in the first place I'm getting a vibe that you like just don't care about what you did you keep saying what you did was wrong but it looks like you have no remorse. Huge -1

I do understand that what I did was stupid, and I realized that long ago. And no offense, but please try not to assume that "I had no remorse" about what I did when I've never talked to you before. If you knew me well, you would probably understand that I am regretful of what I did. Also, if (like you believe) I had no remorse, I probably wouldnt have bothered to make a ban appeal, instead, I would've just ranted about how unfair the ban was, but truth is, I really do think the ban was well deserved, that is why I went about this the right way, and made an appeal, in hopes of getting the ban shortened or repealed.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leviathan/50 Shades Of Aidz Unban Appeal - 50 Shades Of Aidz - 02-23-2021, 05:56 PM