Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leviathan/50 Shades Of Aidz Unban Appeal

(12-12-2020, 10:30 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Without posting my opinion on your ban/unban, I have to say I personally don't see "I didn't have enough sleep & was stressed"  as an excuse to post a video of something that terrible. I think anyone who finds that kind of stuff funny/amusing in any state of mind has problems far beyond delirium. It's disgusting and psychopathic. I don't know if you've heard of the Macdonald triad, but it's basically the idea that signs of sociopathy include indulging in acts of animal cruelty/animal abuse.

Yeah, I get that it's not a good excuse, but at the time, I really wasn't thinking properly, I didn't really think much of it at the time, however it was a stupid thing to do. I believe I should point out that I do not agree with or condone any kinds of acts like animal abuse nor do I enjoy watching them, at the time I was really out of it, and didn't think before about what I was posting when I posted the video (Which I should have done)... Also, about the Macdonald triad, this is my first time hearing of it, however as I said earlier, I do not enjoy watching things like that happen...
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leviathan/50 Shades Of Aidz Unban Appeal - 50 Shades Of Aidz - 12-12-2020, 10:44 PM