The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leviathan/50 Shades Of Aidz Unban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): 50 Shades Of Aidz

Steam Name (During incident): 50 Shades Of Aidz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93239021

Discord Name: Leviathan#0150 (I was only banned on discord)

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/

Name of staff you were banned by: The Black Parade

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I would prefer if the ban was repealed, but considering what I did, I guess it being shortened would be good enough...

Reason for ban: I posted a disturbing video.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: I posted a disturbing video.

Additional details: I decided to wait a while before making this appeal so I could think over my mistakes. I’m going to be honest here, when I first posted the video I did realize that it was a bit disturbing, but I thought that it wasn’t too bad, but now that I look back on it, it was very disturbing. I really didn’t intend to do anything bad by posting the video. If I get unbanned, I will make sure to never post something disturbing or bad again. I’m sorry for making this so long, but I just wanted to show that I have learnt from my mistakes, and do not plan on doing something like this ever again.

I also wanted to say that, (Saying this ahead of time, what I am about to say is no excuse for what I did, but I felt like I should mention this), Fear posted a video of a rat that was lit on fire on the same day I got perm banned (I only found out about this after I posted my video), and as far as I know his only punishment was being muted.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Leviathan/50 Shades Of Aidz Unban Appeal - 50 Shades Of Aidz - 11-21-2020, 05:44 PM