Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something

"Hes toxic" Sounds right to me. Blatantly KOSed me off location without telling me to ID and I told him "yeah just dont do that please" he proceeds to say that I'm crying and that I should get over it. Was extremely rude and a complete dick to me over the following round while I tried not to escalate the situation more while joking about it. Overall seems like a very toxic and unwelcome player on the server. I completely side with what staff members have done against this individual as I wouldn't hold any toxicity past him. Seems like a 2koreds resurfacing. On a more serious note, this guy just seems like trouble walking around, I genuinely hate seeing when this guy is on the server. I try not to be too toxic but he appears quiet and just like a new player, but as soon as something doesnt go his way its straight to arguing. Sounds like an adult but seems like a child from his previous encounters. Nytemart is an old member of this community and I believe he was in the right here, so does everyone else. You just keep coming out and insulting people more and more insisting that you're right, when you are clearly not. You would assume that if you're right ONE person would agree with you, at least ONE, but no, no-one has agreed with you. There is one simple reason why, because you're WRONG.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something - Randall - 10-16-2020, 10:07 PM