Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something

(10-16-2020, 12:59 PM)Duro the Dawg Wrote:  
(10-16-2020, 12:48 PM)Nytemart Wrote:  Hey man! I'm the guy that banned you. First of all let me for the fourth time explain the circumstances regarding why I killed you. I got shot by another traitor. I shoot him back and I call him out. I follow him while he runs away and he just runs right past you and you run right past him in a hallway. So I shoot him and then shoot you since you weren't shooting eachother. Clear cut association. I didn't handle my own report either so there is at least one other member+ who can confirm that it was reasonable association. But that wasn't why I banned you. I banned you because of the constant stream off staff harassment that followed the denial of a slay. It is not the first time you have gotten toxic towards staff after not having things go your way either and we have proof in staff discussion regarding that. You also had 40% warning level already due to the exact same reason. You need to realize that it is wrong to abuse staff especially in cases with crossfire and association since it seems that you don't fully grasp those concepts. As for what I feel like I did wrong and could do better. I got angry with you since you weren't really listening and that was bad. I should be more level headed but you would've still gotten banned. And the ban reason "Dude just fuck right off" stemmed from that initial anger. But otherwise I stick to everything previously stated. You're toxic and harass staff members for no good reason.

The problem is that you think everyone else is the problem. I know what you think based on your response. I am listening to you just fine. However, the truth of the matter was that you were in the hall way shooting eachother and he didn't just pass me. I didn't have my headset on so I didn't hear a kos, but also, just because somebody calls a kos doesn't mean they are innocent. In almost every case I will wait until the fight finishes and then see if they ID the body or run away.

The fact that you still maintain your condescending tone shows how insecure you are. I have been a moderator on a well known TTT server for a long time so just because you don't know who I am doesn't mean you have literally anything over me. I know the rules just as well and I know for a fact I have better judgement. That being said, your version of toxic is simply because I am attacking your judgement. If you were all hot and bothered because somebody called you a dumbass then I'm sure you wouldn't be able to be on the internet at all. This is specifically a personal attack because you disagreed with me. Like you mentioned it was simply a fuck off ban rather than anything realistic. I can call you toxic and say you don't listen as well, so does that mean you should be banned too? You aren't anything special because you're a mod. The difference between me and you is that you handle RDM reports. That's it.

I'm sorry you feel that way bruv.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something - Nytemart - 10-16-2020, 01:07 PM