Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something

Hey man! I'm the guy that banned you. First of all let me for the fourth time explain the circumstances regarding why I killed you. I got shot by another traitor. I shoot him back and I call him out. I follow him while he runs away and he just runs right past you and you run right past him in a hallway. So I shoot him and then shoot you since you weren't shooting eachother. Clear cut association. I didn't handle my own report either so there is at least one other member+ who can confirm that it was reasonable association. But that wasn't why I banned you. I banned you because of the constant stream off staff harassment that followed the denial of a slay. It is not the first time you have gotten toxic towards staff after not having things go your way either and we have proof in staff discussion regarding that. You also had 40% warning level already due to the exact same reason. You need to realize that it is wrong to abuse staff especially in cases with crossfire and association since it seems that you don't fully grasp those concepts. As for what I feel like I did wrong and could do better. I got angry with you since you weren't really listening and that was bad. I should be more level headed but you would've still gotten banned. And the ban reason "Dude just fuck right off" stemmed from that initial anger. But otherwise I stick to everything previously stated. You're toxic and harass staff members for no good reason.

Edit: Should also be noted that there are a LOT of witnesses including a second mod: Vhoxel. A lot of well known members of FRG that were there that also witnessed your absolute refusal to listen.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abusive Junior Mod: Piss something - Nytemart - 10-16-2020, 12:48 PM