Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TheEastGamer - Unban Request

I know my credit is worth next to nothing but this was bad but not ground breaking and I think what East said would be good a year ban that gives someone a huge chunk of time to think about what they did
Find

I could see unbanning him if he admitted to it and the round after but because of what he said it seems he has no remorse and isn't apologetic whatsoever. I say keep the ban, -1
Find

RDM is a part of TTT, though what he did sounds very intended, he is going out of his way to express his want to come back. I'm not sure if we have any sort of criminal rank, but now would be an interesting time to have one implemented, maybe? I mean, I've done some stupid RDM's before too, usually by complete accident though ("Usually. Eheheheh.) But otherwise yeah, not really my problem and I probably won't post here again, just what I think.
Find

(03-31-2015, 04:17 PM)Terran Wrote:  RDM is a part of TTT, though what he did sounds very intended, he is going out of his way to express his want to come back. I'm not sure if we have any sort of criminal rank, but now would be an interesting time to have one implemented, maybe? I mean, I've done some stupid RDM's before too, usually by complete accident though ("Usually. Eheheheh.) But otherwise yeah, not really my problem and I probably won't post here again, just what I think.

I agree but doing it twice in a row to people you don't know, ruining someone's T round, then saying only apologizing on the forums (as far as I know) seems a little too far for me but since I wasn't there I can't attest to what exactly happened I am going off of what has been said so far. I also think that adding some sort of watch list rank like on NTG will only lead to animosity towards those on it (assuming the list is made public).
Find

Nah
Find