Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prince Toaster - Mem+ Application

Steam Name(Current): Prince Toaster

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No Siree

Why would you like to be promoted?: Simply put, to assist FRG with the influx of newer players. We've been getting more traffic lately which means, inevitably, more newer players to TTT in general. I want to help introduce new players to our unique TTT experience while also enforcing the rules of the server.

Why do you think we should promote you?: Other than my occasional disconbob antics and prop shenanigans, I'd say I'm a pretty good noodle in the community. If I were promoted, I would handle RDM cases and other issues by looking at both sides of a situation, unbiasly. I would also cut down on my usual insanity.

Do you have any administrative experience: No Siree

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: Even if this app is declined, I want to help the community in more ways. FRG has been a positive outlet for me for quite a while. I feel like it's time I begin giving back Big Grin
Find

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

APPROVED
Find