The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 30 - Line: 35 - File: inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers/Twitter.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers/Twitter.php 35 preg_match
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Adapters/Service.php 63 Embera\Providers\Twitter->normalizeUrl
[PHP]   Embera\Adapters\Service->__construct
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers.php 196 ReflectionClass->newInstance
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers.php 287 Embera\Providers->findServices
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Embera.php 162 Embera\Providers->getAll
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Embera.php 133 Embera\Embera->getProviders
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Embera.php 104 Embera\Embera->getUrlInfo
/inc/plugins/automedia/automedia_functions.php 354 Embera\Embera->autoEmbed
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 automedia_run
/inc/class_parser.php 187 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/inc/functions_post.php 834 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1056 build_postbit
Warning [2] preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 21 - Line: 29 - File: inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers/Twitter.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers/Twitter.php 29 preg_match
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Adapters/Service.php 65 Embera\Providers\Twitter->validateUrl
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers.php 196 ReflectionClass->newInstance
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers.php 287 Embera\Providers->findServices
Warning [2] preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 30 - Line: 35 - File: inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers/Twitter.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers/Twitter.php 35 preg_match
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Adapters/Service.php 63 Embera\Providers\Twitter->normalizeUrl
Warning [2] preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 21 - Line: 29 - File: inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers/Twitter.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Providers/Twitter.php 29 preg_match
/inc/plugins/automedia/Lib/Embera/Adapters/Service.php 65 Embera\Providers\Twitter->validateUrl

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This person

Man, this person.
This person.
https://twitter.com/winnersusedrugs
Find

pls terran I avoid social media on purpose to escape from this stuff don't bring it here I beg you
Find

(03-27-2015, 08:13 PM)MlgGuy #BeingGayIsNotTrolling Wrote:  Image

there's nothing wrong with being a feminist because women and men should have equal rights, but the same people who are feminists still want men to do this and that for them. Like your picture, is a feminist, but hates all men doesn't make sense at all.

(03-27-2015, 07:06 PM)Terran Wrote:  Man, this person.
This person.
https://twitter.com/winnersusedrugs

Also terran i just read this person's twitter and it's making me mad, sometimes I wish I could just have a conversation with them because alot of feminist just hate men and find any excuse just to go against men, oh there are no girls in a video game IT MUST BE sexist. NO people probably just don't want a girl in their game because it might not have anything to do with the story line.
Find

Being a feminist and simply wanting equal rights = ok

Claiming that men are horrible, being an ignorant bitch, essentially wanting men to have no rights and wanting women to completely take over and calling that equality, getting offended at the smallest things. etc etc = not fucking ok

But will they listen? No, they will call me a cis-scum white male that jacks off to the patriarchy.
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(03-27-2015, 11:39 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  Being a feminist and simply wanting equal rights = ok

Claiming that men are horrible, being an ignorant bitch, essentially wanting men to have no rights and wanting women to completely take over and calling that equality, getting offended at the smallest things. etc etc = not fucking ok

But will they listen? No, they will call me a cis-scum white male that jacks off to the patriarchy.

you speakith the truthith
Find

twitter
twitter
wow
terran has hit a new low
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

I don't even have an account there love, I found it while browsing.
Find

(03-28-2015, 09:14 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't even have an account there love, I found it while browsing.

Confirmed gayboy
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find
  • x1

So this is where all the shitposting went to. Im fresh just too lazy to edit name
Find

(03-30-2015, 10:59 AM)соси хуй сука бля Wrote:  So this is where all the shitposting went to. Im fresh just too lazy to edit name

Well let's see. With Zeph, Terran, Batskater, Juan, etc gone from NTG, yeah, this is where the shitposting is.
Find