Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Crates Great Again

Unless it's an event crate, there is no reason to actively buy crates from the coinshop. They've been powercreeped by shrine/event trait godlikes from event crates. There is virtually no reason at all to open normal crates because whats the point when its not even going to have any traits now. There's nothing special about them other than for "shard farm."

I think all normal crates should have their chances to drop with traits increased by a lot, have some special traits/suffixes that come from them, and maybe a new global godlike/celestial drop that comes from all crates.

I just miss having a reason to mass open crates, I think these changes could help bring a purpose to buying crates from coinshop and at the same time, bring back its use as a coinsink for the server.

Crates definitely need some changes. Godlikes dropped from them should have slightly higher chances at traits, and there should be one or two unique traits added to every crate, along with maybe new super rare primordial tiers added to each of them.
Find

1 unique trait added to each global crate

and a new rare drop table across each global crate is my proposition, it would feature new godlikes (they would share the same table) across all crates that have been made obsolete and they would be djinn-flashback+ rarity
Find

(08-06-2020, 10:40 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  1 unique trait added to each global crate

and a new rare drop table across each global crate is my proposition, it would feature new godlikes (they would share the same table) across all crates that have been made obsolete and they would be djinn-flashback+ rarity

Flashback is in in 23k iirc, so if it was even more than that, that would be cool, make it 1 in 40k or 1in 50k to make it so it's still an incentive and won't end up like shard price as most flashback godlikes appear to be turning into now.
Find