Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Agree?
yes but only with quadruple exp on the last week
yes but with both
no
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

quadruple exp on the last week of next pass

quadruple exp for last week, easy to explain.
also 15% reduction in overall please. I get that it's supposed to be grindy but this is making me miss RNG monthlies of which 12 months of, I only got 1 playing semi-regularly.

yes I did get banned for farming exp til the exact day the pass ends when I was a tier off 50. feels rough man.
Find

Its already getting adjusted afaik, also 1 or 2 days of super xp at the end wouldn't hurt.
Find

Increase xp overall if your intention is to make the pass easier rather than making a period of time people feel pressured to play to maximize their xp gain, weekends were a nice enough double xp meme though that didnt feel too pressuring

P.S. I thought XP gain was overall pretty much fine for the pass and i felt you were able to complete it in 20-30 hours if you play like an hour a day doing dailies and getting off which is very reasonable
Find

Overall, yes. Don't make an X period of massive XP gain or people will just stress out on it. Its not good for the community at all, people would be sweaty.
Its been a good ramp for progress, I don't think it should be changed at all.
60 days to complete one go at the pass is what I think is normal if playing casually, resetting the pass is PURELY for the hardcore.
Find