Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jaybiie - members+ application

Steam Name(Current): Jaybiie

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: ye karma banned and there is a funny glitch where your perm banned when changing name during round if that counts ,messed about with people and rdming each other (was before my member status)

Why would you like to be promoted?: i would like to have some responsibility and actually help the server or should i say give back to it because people have mostly been good with me so i'm happy to help back and i wouldn't mind taking reports as i have done many times before and finally i would like to make my way up the roles helping the server more and more if i could also as im british there is fewer staff on so i would like to help the uk side of frg or people who stay up till really early morning like 3am

Why do you think we should promote you?: well most people i can get along with well and i normally help new players (exampleConfusedtarting an iod for new people to teach them it and the puzzles/what you have to do and boss patterns and we actually made till final boss but i got grabbed mid kite and we did almost beat it but then it got late so we couldn't retry)

Do you have any administrative experience: yes - many darkrp servers

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes

Additional Details: :p

Denied for now.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find