Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Multiple Loadouts Option

There are many different loadouts people use for different purposes and playstyles. With boss rush becoming more relevant and the possibility of different new playstyles with the perk/skill tree, it's difficult for people to swap their entire loadout on the fly. Yes, there's a brief 10-15 seconds before a round but it's quite a hassle to change. A possible solution is having a special menu for loadouts somewhere that can be renamed, customized and what not. Maybe have a keybind for it as f3 or f4 in boss rush (not sure if f3 is the keybind for coinshop i can't recall right now) or just having it pop a list of your loadouts when you hover over the "Loadout" hud in your inventory. A simple QoL to help players so we don't need to fumble around our backpacks to find the specific gun we need for a specific boss or event. Saves time and space. At this point I'm rambling and repeating myself....

+1 I like this idea a whole lot, even if its only implemented in bossrush. I think it would have to be that players have the guns they want always in their inventory and then the loadouts auto-equip them when you pick that loadout. Otherwise you would run into people using loadouts as a second form of storage.
Find

Yes please.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I like it +1
Find